Prebiotic Chocolate Chunk Cookies
We have a delicious, gut-healthy, prebiotic-packed chocolate chunk cookie recipe to share with you. This recipe with satisfy all your cravings, while promoting a healthy gut!
See below for recipe!
2 cups almond flour
1 Tablespoon The Daily Uplifter (purchase here!)
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons almond butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted coconut oil (cooled)
1 teaspoon sea salt
3/4-1 cup chocolate chips/chunks
1. Set oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl (preferably liquids before solids)
3. Mix until well combined
4. Add chocolate chips and gently fold them in
5. Scoop into small sized round balls
6. Place on a sheet pan sprayed with coconut oil spray
7. Bake for about 12-15 minutes
8. Let it cool so that it hardens and takes form
Be sure to tag us on Instagram @upliftfood whenever you use your Daily Uplifter!
In Good Gut Health,