Breakfast - Gut Healthy Prebiotic Fiber Pancakes
Breakfast: Gut Healthy Prebiotic Fiber Pancakes
Recipe will make: 1 average size serve of prebiotic pancakes OR 2 smaller serves
1 medium banana
1 full egg + 1 egg white
1 tbsp prebiotic Uplift Food - Daily Uplifter
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until a smooth mixture is created.
- Heat a nonstick pan
- Spoon mixture onto the pan as per your desired pancake size and let cook until you start to see bubbles coming through the top of the pancake (approximately 30-45 seconds dependent on pancake size).
- Flip and cook for an additional 20-30 seconds, or until your desired consistency.
- Place prebiotic fiber pancakes on a serving plate.
- Top with your favourite gut healthy breakfast toppings such as natural nut butter, hemp seeds, vanilla skyr, sliced fruit, fresh berries, or whatever you prefer.