Gut Healthy Strawberry and Cream Prebiotic Fiber Smoothie Recipe
1 cup milk of choice
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or skyr
4 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients
- Pour into a serving glass
- For a plant based alternative, we would recommend substituting the dairy ingredients with vanilla almond or coconut milk and a coconut yogurt.
- You can switch up the strawberries for any other frozen fruit you desire - Blend through some mango, banana or mixed berries for delicious alternatives.
- If you prefer a less sweet smoothie, simply use plain Greek yoghurt or skyr.
- For an even bigger gut healthy probiotic hit (with a tangy kick) we suggest switching out half of the milk and half of the yogurt, and replacing them with 3/4 cup of strawberry or vanilla kefir.