Prebiotic No-Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites
1 cup oats*
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup Uplift Food - Daily Uplifter
1 tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
*Optional: For those wanting a gluten-free option, simply replace the oats with gluten-free oats.
1. Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
2. Once chilled, roll into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Use these energy balls as a great pre or post-workout snack.
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- For an extra nutritional hit, feel free to roll in desiccated coconut, hemp seeds, or crushed nuts of your choice.