5 Best All-Natural Prebiotic Fiber Breakfasts
We know that prebiotic fiber is one of the most valuable nutrients to get into our diets, and that nothing beats All-Natural when it comes to nourishing foods, so today we are very excited to share with you all some awesome, prebiotic fiber (and prebiotic resistant starch) packed breakfast recipes that will make your mornings all the more (gut) happier!
Check out these 5 top All-Natural Prebiotic Fiber Breakfast Ideas:
1. Overnight oats - oats are packed with prebiotic resistant starch when they are not heated, so go on - whip up these delicious prebiotic fiber packed delicious overnight oats!
2. Low-sugar coconut yogurt topped with tigernuts - packed with prebiotic resistant starch, tiger nuts are a great gut healthy breakfast addition that can easily be enjoyed on top of some creamy low sugar coconut yogurt for a nourishing prebiotic packed breakfast.
3. Uplifting smoothie bowl - prebiotic fiber packed breakfasts have never been so simple with this gut healthy smoothie bowl packed with prebiotic fiber, prebiotic resistant starch and an abundance of tasty fresh flavours!
4. Prebiotic Pancakes - when all your gut healthy dreams came true! These prebiotic fiber packed pancakes can be whipped up in minutes, will keep you full for hours, and pack an absolute gut nourishing punch to start your day.
5. Gut-Friendly Waffles - prebiotic fiber packed waffles that are bursting with fiber, are low sugar and ultimately could well be your new favourite breakfast recipe!
As you can see, there are so many ways to get a prebiotic fiber packed breakfast in, and it doesn't matter if you are a hot waffle and pancake breakfast lover or a chilled smoothie bowl breakfast fanatic, the choices are endless and your gut health will thank you.
What's your favourite way to get your prebiotic fiber in at breakfast?
Tell us below in the comments!
In Good Gut Health,