5 Best On-the-Go Prebiotic Fiber Snack Ideas!
We know that being busy and staying healthy don't always go hand-in-hand, so today, we are sharing our 5 best prebiotic fiber filled snack ideas to keep you feeling energized and satiated, all while keeping your gut very healthy throughout the day!
1. Gut Happy Cookies - Packed with prebiotic fiber, prebiotic resistant starch and prebiotic polyphenols, these delicious high fiber (47% daily requirements) gut healthy cookies are bursting with probiotics and prebiotic fiber to give your digestive system the perfect snack that will leave you feeling ready to take on the day!
2. Pistachios - Packed with prebiotic fiber and prebiotic polyphenols, raw (or roasted) pistachios are a great snack that will keep you feeling full and your gut very happy!
3. Uplifting Bliss Balls - Make the night before and enjoy on the go, these prebiotic fiber filled bliss balls are super simple to make and can be created in many different ways with many different flavors! Vanilla and chocolate anyone?
4. Prebiotic Apple Cinnamon Bites - the healthiest "apple pie" you've ever had! These cute prebiotic bites pack a powerful boost of prebiotic fiber and prebiotic resistant starch thanks to the green banana flour and Jerusalem artichoke powder mixed together with raw gluten-free oats. They will certainly leave your tummy and tastebuds wanting more.
5. Prebiotic Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins - craving something a little more dense? These muffins are truly delicious and nutritious, containing high amounts of prebiotic fiber thanks to the green banana flour and Jerusalem artichoke powder in the Daily Uplifter!
These are just some (gut) friendly suggestions for prebiotic fiber and prebiotic resistant starch filled snacks, but the options truly are endless!
Whether you prefer sweet or savory snacks, there are so many gut healthy prebiotic snacks to chose from.
Let us know what your favorite go-to gut happy snack is!
In Good Gut Health,