Gut Healthy Prebiotic-Fiber Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
We hope your enjoying the holidays! Caitlin from @kalefornia_kravings posted a decadent, prebiotic rich cookie recipe that we know you’ll love!
See below for the recipe!
1 cup canned pumpkin purée
1 1/2 cups quick oats
1/2 cup almond butter
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp The Daily Uplifter (purchase here!)
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the pumpkin, quick oats, almond butter, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and The Daily Uplifter in a bowl.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball. Place it on your baking sheet and flatten it. Bake for 10 minutes.
- When done, allow the cookies to cool 3-5 minutes on the sheet before taking them off.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave & drizzle over the cooled cookies.
Be sure to tag us on Instagram @upliftfood whenever you use your Daily Uplifter!
In Good Gut Health,