We have showcased @Paige_Plates RD2BE before, but we just couldn't get over this gut happy uplift energy ball recipe that we thought you would love to learn about yourselves!
The recipe was posted originally on her instagram profile:
- 1.5 cups of coarse wheat bran
- 1/2c @upliftfood daily uplifter
- 1/4c almond butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4c sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Mix dry ingredients together: wheat bran, uplift, chia seeds, cinnamon.
2. Add almond butter, sugar free maple syrup, and vanilla extract
3. Add chocolate chips and fold into batter
4. Add almond milk 1 Tbsp at a time
5. Form 12 energy balls and freeze 🌟Recipe makes 12 energy balls💖
She even provided the nutrition facts!
One energy ball➡️95 calories, 14g carbs, 10g fiber, 4 net carbs
For all the brands she used, make sure you check out her original post.
If you make up these or a similar energy ball using your Daily Uplifter make sure you tag us all so that we can see them and share the recipe here!
In good gut health,