Prebiotic-Fiber French Toast
Abby Marie from @thebalancedblend posted a great french toast recipe that we want to share with you! If you love this classic breakfast, you'll love this prebiotic-rich recipe.
See below for directions!
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon 🍞 2 slices Wheat Bread
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs or 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp The Daily Uplifter (purchase here!)
- Cinnamon Toast Sticks
1. Lightly toast bread slices for a few minutes then the slices into triangles.
2. In a small bowl whisk together The Daily Uplifter, eggs, cinnamon, milk and maple syrup.
3. Slightly spray a casserole dish.
4. Fan the bread pieces into the pan then pour mixture all over.
Overnight: Let the goodies soak in!
5. In the morning, let the dish come to room temp for a few min then crunch down pretzels until you have 1/4 cup filled.
6. Top them all over— bake in the oven at 375 degrees until the bread is puffed and golden and none of the mixture seeps out of the toasts when lightly pressed!
Be sure to tag us on Instagram @upliftfood whenever you use your Daily Uplifter!
In Good Gut Health,