Almond Butter Jam Prebiotic-Fiber Overnight Oats
Natalie Rosay from @wakeupandsmelltherosay posted a great overnight oats recipe that is perfect for meal prep! If you love a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you'll love this almond butter and strawberry jam oats recipe!
See below for directions!
- Soak 1/2 cup rolled oats in just less than a cup of liquid. You can use a little hot water to soften the oats and then add oat milk.
- Mix in whatever fruit you like.
- Add a scoop of The Daily Uplifter (purchase here!)
- Cover & leave the oats in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning, top the oats with almond butter and almond butter and the chia jam below!
Chia Jam: 🍓
• 3 cups frozen strawberries
• 1 cup water
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• 1 tablespoon maple syrup
1. Heat up the strawberries and water in a pan.
2. Simmer for 2-3 min until soft, and then stir in the chia seeds and maple syrup.
Be sure to tag us on Instagram @upliftfood whenever you use your Daily Uplifter!
In Good Gut Health,