Prebiotic-Fiber Chocolate Chip Cookies
Today we're sharing a delicious gut-healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe. Sophie from @thehealthyaddiction_ uses her Uplift Food Daily Uplifter to create delicious chocolate chip cookies that will leave you wanting more.
See below for directions!
**Recipe yields 20-24 cookies!!
2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup sugar/sweetener
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup syrup
1 scoop of The Daily Uplifter (purchase here!)
1 tbsp water
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
3. Add in wet ingredients and mix well.
4. To get evenly sized cookies I used an ice scream scoop to place them on a sheet pan
5. Flatten the cookie by spraying the back of a spatula with some Pam and press down on the dough
6. Bake for about 20 minutes! -
Be sure to tag us on Instagram @upliftfood whenever you use your Daily Uplifter!
In Good Gut Health,