Prebiotic Fiber Steel-cut Oatmeal
We hope everyone is doing well! We are super pleased to share with you guys a delicious, easy and gut healthy recipe of oatmeal from paiges_plates! Paige's account is filled with fun, refreshing recipes, so go check her out! This recipe will keep you full and help you build a healthy happy gut!
Prebiotic Fiber SteelCut Oatmeal
- ¼ cup dry steel-cut oats
- 1 teaspoon of simple syrup
- 1 serving of the Daily Uplifter
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Optional toppings: fruit and nut butter
- Boil ¾ cup water over stove top.
- Add oats and simmer on low heat for 5-7 minutes until all water is absorbed.
- Once absorbed, mix in cinnamon and Swoon.
- Move oats off of the heat, wait for them to slightly cool and add your Daily Uplifter.
- Pour oats into a bowl and add your toppings of choice.
We also recently launched our Gut Happy Cookies filled with prebiotics, probiotics, 100% plant based and keto-friendly! If you haven't gotten your hands on them yet, you can find them here!
Be sure to tag us on Instagram at @upliftfood whenever you use your Daily Uplifter as we love re-sharing your recipes!
In Good Gut Health,