Top 5 on-the-go prebiotic fiber breakfasts
We know many of you sometimes might struggle with trying to follow a lower net carb, low sugar and high fiber eating patterns whilst being busy on-the go, and so we wanted to share with you guys the endless possibilities for on-the-go prebiotic fiber packed breakfasts!
1. Gut Happy Cookies- Our recently launched Gut Happy Cookies are packed with prebiotics, probiotics, are organic, non-GMO and are 100% plant based! Not to mention they are also keto-friendly, low in calories are high in dietary fiber! Next time you have a busy morning, just grab our Gut Happy Cookies and your gut will thank you! Check them out here!
2. Prebiotic-Fiber Banana Muffins- What a great way to start your morning; by grabbing a prebiotic fiber packed banana muffin! These are healthy and super easy to make before hand for those busy mornings you might have!
3. Prebiotic-fiber Pumpkin Muffins- This recipe of pumpkin muffins is one of our absolute favourites! These muffins are mouthwatering not to mention healthy and packed with prebiotic-fiber!
4. Prebiotic-Fiber Sweet Potato Brownies- These prebiotic-fiber packed sweet potato brownies are a great way for you to nourish your body while staying satiated throughout the morning! These are healthy, delicious and easy to make. Check them out!
5. Prebiotic-fiber Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins- These prebiotic-fiber rich pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are super easy to make and grab whenever you might be on the go! These are great way to start your busy morning!
We hope these 5-on-the-go prebiotic fiber breakfasts were helpful, and prove to you the endless possibilities for how to make on-the-go breakfasts gut friendly as well as prebiotic fiber packed!
Our recently launched Gut Happy Cookies are packed with prebiotic fiber, great for immunity and contain lots of other health benefits! If you haven't gotten your hands on them yet, you can find them here!
In Good Gut Health,