Top 5 Prebiotic Fiber Breakfast Recipes
We know how necessary it is to include important nutrients in our diet, especially prebiotic fiber as its main health benefit is being able to improve our gut health! We are super excited to share with you 5 easy, healthy breakfast ideas that are both high in prebiotic fiber and prebiotic resistant starch that are going to rock your mornings!
Check out these Top 5 Prebiotic Fiber Breakfast Ideas:
1. Gut-healthy Superfood Smoothie Bowl - Prebiotic fiber packed breakfasts can be super easy, like this delicious gut healthy smoothie bowl packed with prebiotic resistant starch and healthy fresh flavours!
2. Buckwheat Pancakes- These prebiotic fiber packed pancakes are super easy, healthy and will guarantee to satisfy any sweet cravings in the morning while keeping you nourished and your gut happy! They are also vegan!
3. Prebiotic Apple Cinnamon Bites- These cinnamon bites are a great on-the-go breakfast recipe, for those busy mornings, that are prebiotic fiber packed and will leave your gut happy and tastebuds satisfied!
4. Mocha Overnight Oats- Oats are packed with prebiotic fiber and prebiotic resistant starch when not heated, so try adding mocha into them and whip up some delicious prebiotic fiber packed overnight oats!
5. Prebiotic French Toast- Where your dreams can come true! This is a healthy, gut friendly, prebiotic fiber packed breakfast recipe that is going to change how you view healthy breakfast recipes!
These are super easy, healthy breakfast recipes that are prebiotic fiber packed gut friendly recipes that are going to brighten your mornings while leaving you satisfied! It doesn't matter if you have lots of time and or not in the mornings the choices are endless!
We look forward to seeing you guys try these prebiotic fiber packed recipes using the Daily Uplifter and let us know which is your favourite recipe in the comments below!
In good gut health,