Prebiotic Brownie Batter Snack Bars
Emma from @emsswanston posted the most decadent looking gut healthy brownie batter snack bars that we want to share with you! Get your daily dose of chocolate in with this prebiotic-rich brownie recipe!
See below for the recipe!
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup almond butter or any nut/seed butter of choice
- 1-2 tsp instant coffee
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp cacao
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut .
- 2–3 Tbsp dark chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- 1/8 cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup of The Daily Uplifter (purchase here!)
- 1–2 Tbsp of almond milk or water (more as needed)
**Optional add ins:
- collagen, reishi, chopped nuts, dried fruit, more chocolate, dark chocolate for drizzling.
1. Mix it up .
2. If your mix is a little dry, add extra milk/water - 1 tsp at a time until it comes together!
3. Press to a lined loaf pan
4. Chill/freeze for 5
5. Drizzle with melted chocolate
Be sure to tag us on Instagram @upliftfood whenever you use your Daily Uplifter!
In Good Gut Health,