5 Top Prebiotic Fiber Keto Snack Ideas!
We know that many of you follow a lower net carb, higher fiber or keto style eating pattern, so we wanted to show you some of the endless possibilities for how to make your snacks keto friendly and filled with prebiotic fiber for a happy, healthy gut! Enjoy!!
1. Gut Happy Cookies - with less than 1 gram of sugar per cookie and 48% of your daily fiber in one serving (a whole packet!), Uplift Food's new Gut Happy Cookies are the perfect high-fiber, gut-happy, keto cycling friendly treat!
2. Kiss My Keto Bars - Thanks to the specific type of tapioca fiber (their first ingredient which is a resistant dextrin!) these keto bars are also 100% gut-happy certified! This type of tapioca fiber provides lots of gut nourishing prebiotic resistant starch which acts like a prebiotic fiber, to make your tummy happy all day long.
3. Tigernut + Macadamia Nut Blend - Tigernuts are high in prebiotic resistant starch, which means lots of gut healthy prebiotics; these alongside macadamia nuts which are packed with healthy fats, making the duo a keto-lovers dream!
4. Chia Pudding - Often made with a plant based milk, chia puddings can be low in sugar and high in healthy fats and soluble prebiotic fiber. The chia seeds provide Omega-3 fatty acids as well as soluble prebiotic fiber. Talk about a gut-happy food!
5. Gut Healthy Cookie Dough - Jerusalem artichoke and green banana powder give this recipe a gut-happy, prebiotic fiber-filled twist on traditional cookie dough, while remaining free of added sugars or carbohydrates!
We hope these prebiotic fiber-filled recipes that fit within a high fiber, keto friendly lifestyle are helpful and delicious for you to incorporate into your diet!
Let us know what else you'd like to see!
In Good Gut Health,