Today we had to share with you all the gorgeous @wellnessforlifeblog by Taylor an incredible high fiber recipe creator and instagrammer (and did we mention law student at NYU!) whose recipes are to die for!
Taylor created these loveable high fiber heart shaped cookie dough truffles that we know you are going to love as much as we did!
For all your ffactor fans (yes we are fans too here at Uplift Food!) you are going to seriously love these:
RECIPE (makes 12 truffles):
- 3 scoops vanilla @f_factor protein (or protein of choice)
- 4 tbs coconut flour
- 1 tbs stevia
- 1 tbs fiber syrup (either @choczero , Sukrin Gold , or @lakantosweetener )
- 1 tbs coconut oil for the truffle mix and an additional 1/2 tbs for the chocolate shell
- 4 tbs water
- 3 tbs @lilys_sweets_chocolate chocolate chips
- 1 tbs pitaya powder or natural food dye
- 1 scoop of @upliftfood Daily Uplifter prebiotic rich powder
For all the directions, make sure you check out the post on Taylors instagram profile!
And if you haven't already got your hands on your Daily Uplifter, make sure you stock up over at our shop!
Next time you create something delicious with your Daily Uplifter, make sure you tag us online so that we can share your creations here too!
In good gut health,