Top 5 Gut Healthy Cookies
We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this time. Are you guys tired of constantly having unhealthy snacks or feeling guilty and fatigued? We have compiled for you guys some of our favourite recipes of gut healthy cookies that are low in calories, low in sugar and high in prebiotic fiber!
Top 5 Gut Healthy Cookie Recipes:
1. Uplift Food's Gut Happy Cookies- We have recently launched our Gut Happy Cookies and snack time just a whole gut happier! Our cookies are non-GMO, 100% plant based come in a variety of flavours. They are filled with prebiotics and probiotics and high in fiber! You can try our Gut Happy Cookies here.
2. No Bake Cookie Dough Bites- This recipe of chocolate chip cookie dough bites are paleo, nut free, gluten free and are gut-friendly! These no-bake bites uses Tiger Nut flour which is filled with different nutrients and due to the resistant starch helps create a healthy gut. Try out this recipe from unboundwellness.com
3. Gut Happy Prebiotic Fiber Banana Chia Seed Cookies- These Gut Friendly Cookies are high in prebiotic fiber, protein and low in sugar! Try these cookies as a healthy snack next time you crave something sweet!
4. Gut Healthy Prebiotic Fiber Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies- These pumpkin oatmeal cookies will make your home feel like its the holidays again! They are gut friendly and high in prebiotic fiber. Drizzle chocolate to spice up the cookies!
5. Gut friendly agave coconut oatmeal cookies- This recipe of coconut oatmeal cookies uses Agave syrup which contains prebiotic properties and helps you create a healthy gut! Try this recipe from justapinch.com
These are some gut friendly cookie suggestions that are also high in prebiotic fiber and resistant starch. We hope you guys found this helpful and let us know which is your favourite gut healthy cookie recipe!
Our Gut Happy Cookies are packed with prebiotics, probiotics and are nutrient dense. If you haven't tried them yet, you can find them here!
In Good Gut Health,